Online casinos in New Zealand
In the network, you can come across more than enough New Zealand online casino offerings. However, you’d like to know which gambling joints operating in this country are worth your trust.
The casinos illustrated below appear to be absolutely secure, tested, safe, thoroughly scrutinized and ranked by our experts. It’s quite natural that you’re afraid of losing money, but you can trust casinos from this list.
There’s no doubt New Zealand leaves Australia behind in terms of gambling. It’s simply more preferable. In Australia, gambling is considered illegal, excluding sportsbook. On the contrary, in New Zealand, anyone has a possibility to play in offshore online gambling joints.
New Zealand: gaming legalization
Just like most other nations, the very first form of gambling to be legalized in New Zealand was bookmaking. It took place in 1920. As for the first national lotteries, they were legalized in 1933. As a matter of fact, betting on horse racing was legalized by the Totalizer Agency Board in 1961. Moreover, in 1994, the first casino in the country was founded in 1994. In 2003, the Gambling Act permitted the legalization of gambling all over the country. Now all residents of this country are free to gamble in online casinos based overseas.
Today, the citizens of New Zealand have an excellent opportunity to play their favourite table as well as slot games using the country’s national currency – the New Zealand dollar. Eventually, the revenue department considers gambling to be a sort of hobby. What’s more, a tax isn’t deducted from players’ winnings.
New Zealand casinos: distinctive features
In fact, best New Zealand online casinos have the following distinctive features:
• Regulated: If a gambling joint appears to be a legitimate one, it will have all the necessary regulations and licenses. You can find the license details in a casino’s terms and conditions web page.
• Game selection: A typical New Zealand casino has at least 200 games. However, this number can even exceed 1000. In New Zealand, gambling joints can offer you live games, table games, slot games. If you’re particularly interested in the slot machine in New Zealand, go to the corresponding section.
• Deposit options: There’s a number of payment options to choose from when it comes to withdrawing your earnings or making a deposit in a casino in New Zealand. For example, you can make use of Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill. With these banking methods, you can be assured that your funds will be safe, so you can focus on the gameplay.
• Customer care: Undoubtedly, it’s one of the fundamental principles of up-to-date gambling. Reputable casinos provide warm customer care to their customers round the clock. It’s clear that New Zealand gambling joints aren’t an exception. If you’re interested in any New Zealand casino, go to their FAQ page to find answers to most common questions. Reach out to their support team if you have failed to find the required answer on that page.
Types of gambling in New Zealand
In this country, you can take part in any of the following gambling activities:
• Pokies: When we say «pokies» we mean slot games. That’s how they’re called in New Zealand. It happens to be the most popular form of gambling in this country. Here among available themes, you can see emojis, favorite movies, childhood tales, current trends, political satires, etc.
• Betting: The given sector of casino experience is extremely popular in this country. As with any country, betting in New Zealand also has its own favourites, including Cricket, Rugby Union, Netball, and Football. Rugby Union is very popular in winter, while Cricket has now rivals in summer. These are the most popular sports for betting in New Zealand, but it’s also possible to make bets on other sports activities.
• Table games: In New Zealand, you can play such table games as Roulette, Blackjack, and poker. Here you are welcome to choose between two key options: so-called random number generator games and live games with a live croupier.
Enjoy New Zealand casino bonuses!
There’s no doubt that one of the best things associated with joining a new gambling joint is an array of welcome bonuses. These bonuses differ in various casinos of New Zealand. In some cases, you can get something more than just free spins. In some New Zealand gambling joints, welcome bonuses are built around their sportsbook section.
Finally, playing in New Zealand casinos, you can also count on no deposit bonuses. This means you’re bound to obtain several free spins as soon as you register with the gambling joint.